Virgin Diaries — the TLC special that introduced us to this monstrosity of a kiss — returns next week with two additional hour-long episodes. On Wednesday, viewers will meet Skippy, a 34-year-old Mormon who lives in his parents’ basement. In this exclusive clip, Skippy shares his unique hobby of collecting his belly button lint, and reveals what a night out on the town with his “wing mom” entails. In case you were wondering, a wing mom is exactly what it sounds like: Skippy looking for love with his mom at his side. Oh, and spoiler alert(!) Skippy’s still a virgin. Warning: The video is all kinds of awkward.
Tag: Virgin Diaries (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in TV
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- Record Store Day: Droolworthy discs
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Office' series finale: Handled with Carell
- 'Animal': Feast your eyes on horror poster/trailer
Top 5 Most Read
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' star joins Kevin Williamson's CBS drama pilot
- 'The Office' creator Greg Daniels reflects on finale: How they hid Steve Carell from NBC