Virgin Diaries — the TLC special that introduced us to this monstrosity of a kiss — returns next week with two additional hour-long episodes. On Wednesday, viewers will meet Skippy, a 34-year-old Mormon who lives in his parents’ basement. In this exclusive clip, Skippy shares his unique hobby of collecting his belly button lint, and reveals what a night out on the town with his “wing mom” entails. In case you were wondering, a wing mom is exactly what it sounds like: Skippy looking for love with his mom at his side. Oh, and spoiler alert(!) Skippy’s still a virgin. Warning: The video is all kinds of awkward.
Tag: Virgin Diaries (1-1 of 1)
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7