Virgin Diaries — the TLC special that introduced us to this monstrosity of a kiss — returns next week with two additional hour-long episodes. On Wednesday, viewers will meet Skippy, a 34-year-old Mormon who lives in his parents’ basement. In this exclusive clip, Skippy shares his unique hobby of collecting his belly button lint, and reveals what a night out on the town with his “wing mom” entails. In case you were wondering, a wing mom is exactly what it sounds like: Skippy looking for love with his mom at his side. Oh, and spoiler alert(!) Skippy’s still a virgin. Warning: The video is all kinds of awkward.
Tag: Virgin Diaries (1-1 of 1)
- 'Amazing Race' recap: And the winners are...
- 'Gravity,' 'Her' share L.A. Critics' top prize
- '12 Years a Slave': Best Pic for Boston, N.Y. critics
- 'SNL' recap: 'Anchorman 2' and the boys
- 'Frozen' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $31.6M
- Kennedy Center Honors: D.C. salutes five artists
- 'Bonnie & Clyde': Nico Vega goes 'Bang Bang'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' lingerie line in Sweden
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: The Final Frontier
- 'Homeland' recap: Loose Cannons
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: Pain and Pan-ic
- Los Angeles Film Critics Awards: 'Gravity' ties with 'Her' for Best Picture, James Franco ties with Jared Leto
- 'SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars -- VIDEO