Virgin Diaries — the TLC special that introduced us to this monstrosity of a kiss — returns next week with two additional hour-long episodes. On Wednesday, viewers will meet Skippy, a 34-year-old Mormon who lives in his parents’ basement. In this exclusive clip, Skippy shares his unique hobby of collecting his belly button lint, and reveals what a night out on the town with his “wing mom” entails. In case you were wondering, a wing mom is exactly what it sounds like: Skippy looking for love with his mom at his side. Oh, and spoiler alert(!) Skippy’s still a virgin. Warning: The video is all kinds of awkward.
Tag: Virgin Diaries (1-1 of 1)
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Fargo' season 1 to stream only on Hulu
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- People Mag Award guests talk 'The Interview'
- People Magazine Award winners are...
- 'Parenthood' series finale date: Jan. 29
- 'Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks