Virgin Diaries — the TLC special that introduced us to this monstrosity of a kiss — returns next week with two additional hour-long episodes. On Wednesday, viewers will meet Skippy, a 34-year-old Mormon who lives in his parents’ basement. In this exclusive clip, Skippy shares his unique hobby of collecting his belly button lint, and reveals what a night out on the town with his “wing mom” entails. In case you were wondering, a wing mom is exactly what it sounds like: Skippy looking for love with his mom at his side. Oh, and spoiler alert(!) Skippy’s still a virgin. Warning: The video is all kinds of awkward.
Tag: Virgin Diaries (1-1 of 1)
- 'Mockingjay' aims to keep box office crown
- P.D. James, crime novelist, dies at 94
- 'Red Band Society' production halted
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Netflix: See what's new for December
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15