Even in a television world full of DVRs, streaming services, and YouTube, commercials are still going strong. It’s a fact that all Super Bowl fans are well aware of, along with some of the other live-Tweeters left out there. And, as has always been the case with commercials, some are better than others. There are the ones that make you laugh every time they come on, the ones that somehow make you cry in less than two minutes, and the ones you wish you could un-see. We’ve got a little taste of all of the above when we round up the best and worst commercials of 2013.
Tag: Volkswagen (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Agents of SHIELD': 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- Stephen Colbert visits 'Late Show': Watch a clip
- 'Fargo' recap: 'The Rooster Prince'
- 'Supernatural' spin-off: First trailer
- Neil Patrick Harris on B'way in 'Hedwig': EW review
- 'Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- 'Voice' recap: And then there were 10
- 'Faking It' series premiere: MTV's faux lesbians
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Friends' creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane look back at the finale -- and why they won't do a reunion show
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show'
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Vin Diesel posts photo with Paul Walker's brothers
- Courteney Cox shuts down talk of 'Friends' reunion on 'Letterman' -- VIDEO