A&E announced Tuesday that it has given a 10-episode order to Donnie Loves Jenny, an unscripted reality series that will follow Donnie Wahlberg and Jenny McCarthy as they navigate married life. The series will start off with a one-hour long premiere that will feature the couple’s wedding in August, and will be followed by nine half-hour episodes.
Tag: Wahlburgers (1-2 of 2)
Just call it the real-life Entourage… with extra cheese.
A&E announced today that brothers Mark and Donnie Wahlberg have inked a deal to appear in and executive produce a new unscripted series called Wahlburgers, which will go behind the scenes of their family’s Boston-based burger joint. Donnie broke the news about the series during an appearance on The Arsenio Hall Show Monday night. (And yes, that was indeed one of the most ’90s sentences ever written.)
In addition to the two most famous Wahlbergs, the show will also feature real-life characters including their brother Paul, who serves as the restaurant’s executive chef, their spitfire mother Alma, and Wahlberg cousin Johnny Alves — a.k.a. the real Johnny Drama.
Wahlburgers, produced for A&E by 44 Blue Productions, will premiere Jan. 22 at 10:30 p.m. Watch Donnie give a few hints about the show in the clip below.
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1' takes in $55M on Friday
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role
- Xmas TV movie weekend: What's on when
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere