A&E announced Tuesday that it has given a 10-episode order to Donnie Loves Jenny, an unscripted reality series that will follow Donnie Wahlberg and Jenny McCarthy as they navigate married life. The series will start off with a one-hour long premiere that will feature the couple’s wedding in August, and will be followed by nine half-hour episodes.
Tag: Wahlburgers (1-2 of 2)
Just call it the real-life Entourage… with extra cheese.
A&E announced today that brothers Mark and Donnie Wahlberg have inked a deal to appear in and executive produce a new unscripted series called Wahlburgers, which will go behind the scenes of their family’s Boston-based burger joint. Donnie broke the news about the series during an appearance on The Arsenio Hall Show Monday night. (And yes, that was indeed one of the most ’90s sentences ever written.)
In addition to the two most famous Wahlbergs, the show will also feature real-life characters including their brother Paul, who serves as the restaurant’s executive chef, their spitfire mother Alma, and Wahlberg cousin Johnny Alves — a.k.a. the real Johnny Drama.
Wahlburgers, produced for A&E by 44 Blue Productions, will premiere Jan. 22 at 10:30 p.m. Watch Donnie give a few hints about the show in the clip below.
- Justin Lin's in as 'Star Trek 3' director
- Joe Cocker, veteran rock singer, dies at 70
- Joe Cocker dies: Celeb tributes on Twitter
- Theater group seeks to show 'The Interview'
- 'Jessica Jones': Mike Colter in as Luke Cage
- George R.R. Martin: I'll show 'The Interview'
- Bill Cosby accused of another assault in '70s
- JibJab tweaks 2014 in new year-in-review clip
- Michael C. Hall sings 'Hedwig' tune in NYC
- 'Mythbusters' on new format, cast changes
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks